If you are looking for Ghost Immobiliser Birmingham, it’s important to go to a reputable supplier who knows what they are doing. The product is developed by Autowatch, a South African company expert in vehicle security.
How Does a Ghost Immobiliser Work?
A Ghost Immobiliser is at the forefront of vehicle security, offering protection from key cloning, hacking and keyless car theft. It is a small discreet device with no key-fobs or indicators, installed by an approved supplier, undetectable to a car thief.
The Ghost Immobiliser uses buttons in your vehicles such as the steering wheel, centre console or door panels to make a unique pin code sequence which must be entered before you can drive the car. The engine will not start until the pin code is entered correctly. Unable to be detected by common thieves’ diagnostics or radio signals. The Ghost Immobiliser communicates with the Engine Control Unit in the vehicle on the CAN data circuit. This stops the thief trying to bypass the system with a new key or replacing the ECU as only the correct pin code allows the vehicle to start.
Key Features of the Autowatch Ghost
- No wire cutting for safer installations
- Unique PIN code via buttons on steering wheel/dash
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Unable to be bypassed using standard theft methods
- No radio frequency signals
- No additional fobs
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- Silent, no relay operation
- Unique user changeable PIN code
- Service / Valet mode so the PIN code is never compromised
- Secure unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten